This page lists all the different policies and terms and conditions used at this site.
- Term and Conditions for sales
- Security policy
- Confidentiality policy
CS3STHLM Terms and Conditions
- Organizer, the Swedish company Omnisiens AB
- Customer, person who purchase ticket to Event
- Event, the commercial event for which a customer start a business transaction with the organizer, including conferenses, trainings, tutorials, etc.
- Ticket, proof of payment for access to the Event
- Information given at all the Organizers web pages are believed to be correct and up to date. However, errors can exist, mistranslation can occur or things can be misinterpreted.
Information and information management
- All information is subject to change due to printing errors in calendars, printed materials and on websites. Prices, discounts, on sale dates as well as terms and conditions are subject to change without further notice.
- By submitting information in the forms on this web site, you agree that the Organizer will register your personal information submitted and use computers to process and store your personal data. The Organizer will use the submitted information for the purpose of administrating, supervising and enabling your access to the Event. The information provided can be shared with 3rd party partners to the CS3STHLM conference or the Organizer if the Customer have not explicitly opt-out from this. To opt-out, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and state that your name should not be shared with CS3STHLM/Omnisiens partners
- The Organizer's different websites may contain hyperlinks to third party websites or third party information. The correctness of this third party information, and the operation of those websites is out of the Organizer's control and you use them at your own risk. The Organizer accepts no liability for any damage arising out of any use of those websites or that information.
- All Tickets are subject of the Organizers ownership until full payment have been received by the Organizer.
- The Ticket is a valuable document. Lost tickets may only be replaced if the customer has stated correct name and contact information when booking.
- Tickets are personal. Tickets cannot be transfered or resold for commercial purposes. Tickets can be transferred to colleagues or business partners only after contact and approval from the Organizer.
- All prices are presented on the web page in the currency Swedish Krona, SEK.
- All prices are normally presented on the web page excluding VAT. VAT 25% is added at the final step in the purchase. The VAT number of the Organizer is stated on the invoice/receipt for VAT reclaims.
- We offer two different ways to pay for tickets to the summit: invoices and card payments. Invoices are only available to legal entities, not private persons. We reserve the right to refuse invoicing or invoice payment options to certain individuals, entities or organizations.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission, entrance or participation to persons that have not provided payment in full before the event is started.
Payment Card and Credit Card payment
- We accept major credit card brands, e.g. Visa and MasterCard. We do not add additional fees for card payments and all information in relation to cards and card payments is handled by our payment gateway parter "Netaxept" with their "Nets service" that is certified according to PCI-DSS.
Cancelation, termination and acts outside the Organizers control
- Your purchase of Tickets is subject to our right to cancel or reschedule an Event at any time, or to alter or vary the program of an Event, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Where we alter or vary the program of an Event, we shall not be obligated to refund any Ticket monies or exchange your Tickets.
- If an Event is rescheduled or cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavors to notify you as soon as reasonably possible thereof (including notifying you of the details of any rescheduled Event) by publishing the details of the rescheduled or cancelled Event, as the case may be, on the website located at the domain name https://cs3sthlm.se (the “Website”) and by e-mail. It is therefore important that you provide us with your correct contact details at the time of the purchase of Tickets.
- These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by Swedish law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swedish courts.
- All contacts shall be done electronically to email@example.com
- The Organizer will ensure that on-line communication with the Organizers information web and web shop is protected with industry standard technologies, e.g. SSL/TLS. Our configuration of TLS cipher suites are better than average, and we aim to get, and stay on, full marks on SSLlabs tests.
- All web traffic to all our servers (cs3sthlm.se, 4sics.se or pay.4sics.se) is encrypted all the time. There is no option to access them unencrypted
- If needed, it is possible to contact the Organizer via encrypted e-mail (pgp), via encrypted voice mail (signal), or via encrypted file transfer (deaddrop) or other means. Before doing so, an initial agreement on secure communication must be negotiated before the communication to be started. We ask you to do this to get the correct PGP/GnuPG key, get a deaddrop account or similar.
- The Organizer will protect all on-line information about business transactions.
- The Organizer will protect against malicious access of all supplied information related to the Buyer and his/her personal information or other information supplied by the buyer.
- No financial information (credit card information etc) is stored on our servers.